• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karthik

Contributor
Reaction score
Dear DDF members,

Pls cast your votes for your favourite dth of this month. Poll has been added.
Also post your comments.

For Latest channel additions,
Link Removed

I voted for sun direct.
Because they satisfied me with the addition of star sports 2 , espn hd and star cricket hd.

i voted for sun direct bcz dy added star sports 2 nd espn ,star cricket, star sports in basic pack nd d other reason sun direct works well during rain

To All Members:

In my understanding, DTH of the month should be based on the particular DTH's performance in this month (channel addition, special offers, value added services etc). Simply we are using a DTH, it is not fair to vote for the DTH. We should have a better comparison and do voting for one.

In my view, I will vote for Tata Sky for the addition of Star Sports 2, though I am using Videocon. Videocon added 4 channels from Sahara but it is not satisfying any of the customer.

i votd for rdtv......because they add colors hd and m tunes hd

mod pls announce d2h as dth of june... am personaly dont like this poll because people simply voted for their dth.i already said pls analyse every aspect before u voting...in my point of view if sundirect or tatasky selected as dth of june thn it will acceptable...but anyway we cant change peoples mentality... i dnt know wat is there in d2h,am also customer of that dth once upon a time,in my view dishtv ,tatasky,airtel and reliance is far better than d2h...only package rate is less thats it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock