DTH of the Month - June 2016 | Tata Sky

• Thread starter wewake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 91
  • Views: Views 9,559

The BEST DTH of the Month of June 2016 is??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: DTH of the Month - June 2016

Voted for ts as they are preparing themselves for future channel additions and giving sufficient space between genres so that new channels can be alloted. This is a major step actually a giant one and also confirms some big plans for future.

M.J.Sadiq said:
So what? Even previous month also Tata Sky was the winner.. 2 years ago, Tata Sky never won any poll most of the time. So what?

I agree Tata Sky doing well so winning all the time
But other DTH also doing something something
& here most of users uses Tata Sky so poll winning that
& is DD Free Dish, airtel digital tv's performance bad?
May be less than Tata Sky but its worth
I agree Dishtv & Videocon D2h now at dustbin
& Sun direct, Reliance Digital tv already on dustbin since years

Tata Sky is the winner because they deserve to win. Simple enough. Adding one channel like Ramzan, then reshuffuling packages wont do good to the other dths.

Tatasky for 4K services  :sp  :luv

Even I, who rarely voted for Tata Sky now voting. Reason is simple every month they are doing things way ahead of other dths. Can you neglect the fact @recharge fan bro that after adding 3 to 4 premium English Entertainment Channels in Dhamaal Mix Pack this month Tata Sky having maximum paid channels just @ 270.

Then bro ?

TS simply deserves to win. They are unstoppable now !

Also look at their 99 pack bro. The best.

I shall not be surprised if TS is the DTH of the month from July to December 2016.

Bishnu15 said:
Even I, who rarely voted for Tata Sky now voting. Reason is simple every month they are doing things way ahead of other dths. Can you neglect the fact @recharge fan bro that after adding 3 to 4 premium English Entertainment Channels in Dhamaal Mix Pack this month Tata Sky having maximum paid channels just @ 270.

Then bro ?

TS simply deserves to win. They are unstoppable now !

Also look at their 99 pack bro. The best.

I shall not be surprised if TS is the DTH of the month from July to December 2016.
I totally agree bro
& personally I too Liking Tata Sky now
But my question was airtel digital tv too done some changes & addition of channels to base packs
Also in HD, airtel digital tv adding new channels with Tata Sky sometimes before Tata Sky
But still airtel digital tv at no.2

If Members vote for adtv then it will become no.1 what is big deal in this .. I dont know why unimportant matter speculating in this thread .. And also I dont know why team is not interfere in this matter :s ..

Sai Jai said:
If Members vote for adtv then it will become no.1 what is big deal in this .. I dont know why unimportant matter speculating in this thread .. And also I dont know why team is not interfere in this matter :s ..
If you have any problem with discussion, just leave it
We are not quarreling here
All doing healthy discussion only

Recharge Fan said:
If you have any problem with discussion, just leave it
We are not quarreling here
All doing healthy discussion only

I Know buddy the fact and the intention behind this Kind of " Healthy Discussion " ..

Recharge Fan said:
I agree Tata Sky doing well so winning all the time
But other DTH also doing something something
& here most of users uses Tata Sky so poll winning that
& is DD Free Dish, airtel digital tv's performance bad?
May be less than Tata Sky but its worth
I agree Dishtv & Videocon D2h now at dustbin
& Sun direct, Reliance Digital tv already on dustbin since years

This Month Tatasky Launched 4K Channels. It shows how they care for 4K Users. Even D2H have 4K users but they are not getting anything from last one year.

Last Month Tatasky Added 5 HD Channels for HD Customers
9 SD Channels for SD Customers
Launched Kids Showcase for kids
Actve Devotional Free, means caring for old ages peoples too
Added French Open HD for sports lovers

In April, Tatasky added 12 HD and 15 SD Channels, and 7 Showcase SD and HD Channels and gave HD offer at 5 Rs

In March, RDTV done exceptionally well and Won DTH of the Month. And FYI, In this forum the members with are associated with RDTV are nearly 8-10. Then why Tatasky was not the winner at that time by your logic?

In February, Tata Sky added 48 SD Channels

So, is there any DTH who is providing such services and content???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock