DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - June 2019 | Tata Sky

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 56
  • Views: Views 8,220

The BEST DTH of the Month of June 2019 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
🏆 should go to ITV without any doubt. They have done something which no other DTH able to do in Indian history. And they are continuing their exceptional form in 2nd month in a row. Tell me which other DTH did it ? :lol:

So my vote goes to ITV :win:

🏆 should go to ITV without any doubt. They have done something which no other DTH able to do in Indian history. And they are continuing their exceptional form in 2nd month in a row. Tell me which other DTH did it ? :lol:

So my vote goes to ITV :win:
Bro This Is a Serious Thread, Not Jokes Of The Day. As a Funny Part Your Comment is Perfectly OK, But Not For Vote.Same Reason Some Days Ago @abcdbishnu bro banned. You are a legend, you reason to give ITV Vote Is Ridiculous. Rule Should Be Same For All.

Last edited:
Rule Should Be Same For All.
From last few days/weeks i am seriously getting a feeling you are not happy with DDF rules or staff. The above part was required? It gives kind of feeling we don't treat all equally.

If @Sarkar bro has done wrong, you can raise it via Report or Talk to Team. You posted here which was still fine but you raised a finger towards moderators by above words and even you are a Legend tagged member.

I know you get irritated so easily when someone does anything wrong, but never let it ruin your whole journey at one go bro. You can still control it with mind.

And, last time recently when we had clash due to similar issue i understood it was just typo (not typo to be precise but you wanted to say something and it came out as something else) as you mentioned. This time also is it same bro? If so, then i won't discuss anything further but yea, you need to take care of choice of words you write on posts. We are getting confused many times due to it.

DDFD standing at joint 3rd.
Is this the first and the highest achieved by them?

From last few days/weeks i am seriously getting a feeling you are not happy with DDF rules or staff. The above part was required? It gives kind of feeling we don't treat all equally.
If @Sarkar bro has done wrong, you can raise it via Report or Talk to Team. You posted here which was still fine but you raised a finger towards moderators by above words and even you are a Legend tagged member.

I know you get irritated so easily when someone does anything wrong, but never let it ruin your whole journey at one go bro. You can still control it with mind.

And, last time recently when we had clash due to similar issue i understood it was just typo (not typo to be precise but you wanted to say something and it came out as something else) as you mentioned. This time also is it same bro? If so, then i won't discuss anything further but yea, you need to take care of choice of words you write on posts. We are getting confused many times due to it.

First Of All Rule Is Same For All Is comment Only For Sarkar Bro Not For Others Moderator. I Dont Find Anything Wrong In It. I Am Not Raising Question On moderation. You Take my comment wrong way. First I thought report it, but then I reply him. But I thought report needed so again report it. Next time I will stop reporting any wrong thing. Without doing any mistake I am not accept this public insult. Your comment is very hurtful for me. After follow every rule, never misuse forum any topic, if I get this reaction. That is not acceptable for me.
Last you believe or not, in my post I am not raising question on moderation. Its only for sarkar bro not for moderators

BYE

Next time I will stop reporting any wrong thing.
See the level of negatively you have taken above post.
Without doing any mistake I am not accept this public insult. Your comment is very hurtful for me.
When did i do any insult bro? Infact i call you as bro as i felt you understand us. But now you are acting rudely just because i asked you multiple time what's wrong that you are behaving oddly.

Infact these mistakes helps you learning. You have praised me atleast a ton of times, i felt like you really understand me. I still feel so. Just your anger not letting it take it. Or ego issues probably?
After follow every rule, never misuse forum any topic, if I get this reaction. That is not acceptable for me.
It is not about rules or anything. You said something multiple times which i felt wrong and i asked. You give clarification and move on. I am admin, do i ever stop anyone from asking? Do i feel insulted when someone corrects my mistakes? No bro. Because it makes us better.

I remember 10 years ago when i corrected an admin what i received on that forum was a BAN. That pain i know and i never want my members go through that. If i can be understanding, i expect the same cooperation from my members too atleast from senior ones like you.
Last you believe or not, in my post I am not raising question on moderation. Its only for sarkar bro not for moderators
That's fine bro. You could say that but you taken it as insult.

You are not the only one with similar understanding though. You would never received moderator position offer if team disliked or insulted you. We admire you a lot.
As you feel fine bro. But your contributions will never be forgotten. Take care.🙏

Bro This Is a Serious Thread, Not Jokes Of The Day. As a Funny Part Your Comment is Perfectly OK, But Not For Vote.Same Reason Some Days Ago @abcdbishnu bro banned. You are a legend, you reason to give ITV Vote Is Ridiculous. Rule Should Be Same For All.

So i cannot vote as per my understanding ? :unsure:

In last match of Ind v ban ICC panel gave Rohit the man of the match. Is that mean we all have to agree with it. If you ask me my man of the match was Bumrah as he took those important 2 wickets otherwise Ban could have easily cross India's 314 or my understanding is Ridiculous here too. #JustSaying

@Sarkar Dada eta ki korlen ???? U will be banned. Rules must be same for all. @Sagar bro.

Under which section of the rule dada ? I need to read it. Link pls. I hate reading so i never read all those long Rule book. I just express my opinion. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock