DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - June 2019 | Tata Sky

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 56
  • Views: Views 8,199

The BEST DTH of the Month of June 2019 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it's a DTH forum. Members should vote for DTH related polls in serious manner. Do you just go out and vote for RJD as Lalu is funny?

Many people do vote, or give vote for ₹ and you cannot put them in jail for that. It's their wish whom they vote and for which reason they think is appropriate.

Many people do vote, or give vote for ₹ and you cannot put them in jail for that. It's their wish whom they vote and for which reason they think is appropriate.
Cuz, there are id*ots. One should take the money and vote for the candidate he or she thinks is good for the community.

I never thought you will make fun of it @Sarkar bro
awHl9km.jpg

I never thought you will make fun of it @Sarkar bro
awHl9km.jpg

Why banning members for being funny ? That's the real question Sagar da. Now if that fun is for making a defamation towards someone which can hurt his reputation then that's definitely a punishable offence by law so should be banned here as well. BTW i am not sure whether the other member did that or not.

We all have huge tension in life so I believe being funny reduce that mental stress we face during our daily life so i always try to maintain that just like laughter therapy we see people doing during morning walk. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock