DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - June 2022 | Tata Play

The BEST DTH of the Month for June 2022 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread and poll are now open again for participation. The end date of the poll has been extended to 9-Jul-2022 in order to make up for the lost time.

Attention ALL members, do read the below.
  • This thread and poll are created every month by the OP i.e., @Abhinav bro currently and @Sagar bro in the past, spending significant amount of time, purely on a voluntary basis.
  • It takes a lot of time and effort to collate the activities performed by all the DTH companies in a given month and put together a thread for it so that the forum members can participate and vote with their honest opinion.
  • The groundwork for the preparation of this thread starts almost 5 days in advance and the thread stays in draft/invisible status to the forum members while the OP works on it.
  • Few members here, especially @dino29 bro, seem to point out that a few activities performed by certain DTH companies, mainly Airtel, are not being captured properly in this thread. As such, it came out as if this is being deliberately done in order to make another DTH company, especially Tata Play to win the poll every month.
  • It's very unfortunate that such clean and hard work is being portrayed in an absolutely incorrect manner and a small percentage of members even seemed to support such opinions.
  • We in the team do NOT and will NOT tolerate undermining the hard work done by the OP to create this thread and poll, month after month spending their invaluable time and effort.
  • If any of the forum members have valid inputs for the DOTM thread that needs to be added, they can create a thread in Talk To Team section with the activities they want to highlight for any DTH company with the necessary source links and proofs, at least 5 days prior to the poll creation.
  • Any comments related to this thread's content without following the above guideline, ridiculing the OP's efforts will be deleted without notice and an action will be initiated against such members.
Any further questions or concerns on this topic MUST be raised in the TTT section and not on this thread. This thread is only to cast your vote in the poll and provide your reasons for your vote and as such to stay on topic like always!

Because the poll was prepared by me I had to publish its final results for this month.

Results
RHPy01B.png

PositionDTHVotes
Winner 🏆Tata Play30
Runner Up 🥈Airtel Digital TV18
3rd 🥉D2H15

Voters: 79
NOTA: 2

Because the poll was prepared by me I had to publish its final results for this month.

Results
RHPy01B.png

PositionDTHVotes
Winner 🏆Tata Play30
Runner Up 🥈Airtel Digital TV18
3rd 🥉D2H15
Voters: 79
NOTA: 2
I'm waiting to see July 2022 DTH Month of the Thread from your side Please 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock