Vote DTH of The Month March

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Vote DTH of The Month March

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Actually i am confused about voting ..
Whats the criteria for the voting and selections ? i read some posts and votes according to their liking rather than the addition /removals of channels if this is the benchmark for selecting the Bets DTH of the month .

I tried my level best to get the members into this line. But failed and I stopped advising about it..

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Whats the criteria for the voting and selections ? i read some posts and votes according to their liking rather than the addition /removals of channels if this is the benchmark for selecting the Bets DTH of the month .

Well just to promote our desired dth.

Mr.Kumarbhai said:

Yes, unfortunately.. ppl vote for the DTH which they use, not the ones which have done the best for the month :(

Sadiq said:
I tried my level best to get the members into this line. But failed and I stopped advising about it..

Right, so we will not get the actual justification for the final outcome ..
Either members should follow the criteria for voting/selection or not continueing the Thread every month.. surely members who wants to buy new DTH will be misleaded if they trust the result as i think..

shawl_who said:
Yes, unfortunately.. ppl vote for the DTH which they use, not the ones which have done the best for the month :(

I think dishtv done really good job this month but only 9 votes :(:'( and i m searching who are the remaining 8 :u:-/

shawl_who said:

That what i was reading from many weeks in this threads month by month... only better option is unbiased votes and that will make this thread a huge beneficiary for new buyers..

Very Less Votes To ADTV :'(:( According To Their Good Activites In This Month

Anirudha Das said:
I think dishtv done really good job this month but only 9 votes :(:'( and i m searching who are the remaining 8 :u:-/

Dishtv is underrated DTH in India.:(

Rushil.D said:
Very Less Votes To ADTV :'(:( According To Their Good Activites In This Month

So... what will get a new buyer in this month by trusting the result of the poll ? he is totally misleaded by the result na ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom