Vote DTH of The Month March

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Vote DTH of The Month March

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
If we enable 1 vote and that too will be used for favourite DTH,
I think our unbiased Team may select or remove biased posts and votes as they found.. some members may oppose if their vote removed but i think the final outcome will be fine.. and trustable.

I cud do that.. but ppl may think, I m a ADTV fanboy, as I use it :lol

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
If so then we can not allow any Votes and only allow Posts .. but that too bcome a fighting scene ..
1 Option...
Any one like u or any other member should post a thread with details about all additions,removals, services by all DTH hapenned in a month. let us allow members to debate on the details .. let us ee what happens..

That debate to end with ugly fighting :s

shawl_who said:
I cud do that.. but ppl may think, I m a ADTV fanboy, as I use it :lol

Bro.. we cant make every one happy surely.. our motive is to give all details about DTH so then a buyer can select fom it..

Anirudha Das said:
That debate to end with ugly fighting :s

So then a closed thread regarding the best DTH of the month selected by DDF Team would be fine.. :)

I Think if Dish HD Bro Here Then Surely Riot Going To Be Began

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
So then a closed thread regarding the best DTH of the month selected by DDF Team would be fine.. :)

I think we needs to create a unbiased panel of members of different dth and in each month every panel member provides the data of his concern dth and according to it we decide dth of the month :k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom