• Views Views: Views 10,197

Vote DTH of The Month March

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Vote DTH of The Month March

Anirudha Das said:
I think we needs to create a unbiased panel of members of different dth and in each month every panel member provides the data of his concern dth and according to it we decide dth of the month :k

Bro.. that will also create problems . even if any 1 member oppose any 1 panel member then ? whole scenario will be treated as biased by few .. :(

My vote goes to ts for addition of exclusive chs like sspshd n mainly for providing hbo hds in 9 rs through saturday offer..i saved 90 rs ...

Solutions is simple ...if mod n thread starter think either adtv or dishtv deserve to win then why add other loser dths in poll..remove sun fd ts d2h now

Rushil.D said:
I Think if Dish HD Bro Here Then Surely Riot Going To Be Began
:D:D:lol

Srajal Ag said:
My vote goes to ts for addition of exclusive chs like sspshd n mainly for providing hbo hds in 9 rs through saturday offer..i saved 90 rs ...

Vote is not as per which DTH provides what kind of offer,vote should be in the basis of which DTH added maximum no. of channels in this month.:k
So,ADTV is clear winner and TS is clear looser in this month in channel addition.:tup

Karan Rockz said:
Vote is not as per which DTH provides what kind of offer,vote should be in the basis of which DTH added maximum no. of channels in this month.:k
So,ADTV is clear winner in this month in channel addition and TS is clear looser.:tup

Here comes the confusion.. We should not consider only the channel additions. We should consider other benefits too..

Like exchange offer to upgrade to HD
Free viewing period
Special offers
New beneficial services
and any other benefits to the customers during that month.

Agreeing that channel addition should be considered but also the above factors... This is what I am crying for more than a year..

Look at what TS have added: focus haryana, samay, satlon news

Now, shud they get the amt of votes they have. :angry

shawl_who said:
Look at what TS have added: focus haryana, samay, satlon news

Now, shud they get the amt of votes they have. :angry
No bro.They should not get the amt of votes they have :wall:angry:angry:angry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom