DTH of the Month March - 2017 | Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter wewake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 166
  • Views: Views 16,634

The BEST DTH of the Month of March 2017 is????

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: DTH of The Month March - 2017

Bishnu15 said:
This month I have decided to wait till 31st night.

Thanks god you are not going to 1st April otherwise you voted for DDFD as April fool:shy
#Kidding

Good decision by you bro:clap

shawl_who said:
why, which DTH do u expect to turn d tables in d last 2 days ;) :lol

Not really bro. But I expect some more additions today and tomorrow. :shy But yes so far satisfied with ADTV. But will wait.

thisisjagan said:
We are getting 4 HD this Friday... Let's hope for the best... #Surprise

Friday means Thursday night??

Tha.RP8 said:
Airtel leading now, but can't say because sun and dishtv have a vote bank and they would never vote for adtv.

Not want SD & Dish TV user vote me Tatasky user also voted ADTV because they deserve
Some SD user vote SD 4 to 5 channels they not see Videocon D2h they add 31 channels. :D

Deepu Darling said:
what about d2h :huh

its like INC in Punjab :lol
No INC in Goa
Good work but no government
Hath aaya par munh ko nahi laga :lol :D
Congress ko goa aur manipur me achchha karne par bhi sarkaar nahi bana saki wohi d2h ka haal hai. 31 channels is very good quantity

Tha.RP8 said:
Airtel leading now, but can't say because sun and dishtv have a vote bank and they would never vote for adtv.
Any proof bro :shy I voted many times to Tatasky [emoji106] actually speaking sd users are very less [emoji46] compared to Airtel and tatasky

Kindly Vote ! It's 31st Today, Soon website will go offline as per the instructions so after that you'll not able to access DDF and Vote.

Thanks,

ADTV. The best picture and sound quality dth, simply no comparison, now even better with more variety of channels. We were waiting for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock