DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - March 2019 | Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 4,554

The BEST DTH of the Month of March 2019 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADTV for 3 Sun channels (Udaya HD, Surya HD and Sun Bangla) and a free preview of some Star Sports HD channels for the IPL (which TS could not do).
DTH is the only department where Airtel is doing really well. But who knows what Mukesh ji will do to break down ADTV like he has broken down the rest of Airtel. :lol:

Last edited:
How is that possible, one thread of worst DTH says airtel and one thread it is the winner. Just adding channels makes it no. 1.
I think there should be overall comparison from adding channels to customer care and ease of doing anything.
I would agree though Airtel DTH is good when it comes to audio quality and it is free from bugs like Tata sky has in audio feed.

I think there should be overall comparison from adding channels to customer care and ease of doing anything.
It's on monthly basis. CC support & user friendly app/website doesn't come under this. QOS doesn't comes under this thread. In this thread, people have to vote only on the basis of the work done by DTHs in a that particular month.
In the worst DTH thread people are voting those DTHs which are not having their desired channels & some people are just voting because they're not happy with the current tarrif system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock