DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - May 2020 | Tata Sky

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 4,286

The BEST DTH of the Month of May 2020 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"DD Free Dish option is not available for voting due to no positive movement from their side"

I didn't understand this. What positive movement? And from whos side?
They've not added any channel so on what basis will you vote them?

They haven't added a single channel in this month.
Ok. Now I understand. Didn't understand what that statement meant.

Btw, I actually voted for those who removed channels. "Leaner is Better" kinda thought process. Quality (over time) over quantity.

Voted d2h
All 3 additions were excellent
And good south combo offers

Voted for airtel as i was facing issues with dishtv but since its 2nd satellite no signal out of India i dont get any channels from st2 so u can find i was loosing money and im happy with airtel that i bought 2 airtel xtream box and 1 hdbox

Ok. Now I understand. Didn't understand what that statement meant.

Btw, I actually voted for those who removed channels. "Leaner is Better" kinda thought process. Quality (over time) over quantity.
Removal is also an activity. We would have had DDFD in the poll, if they removed any channels. Basically the point is to exclude the operators that didn't do anything (Positive or Negative) over the month from the poll. This is to avoid misuse of voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock