DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - November 2020 | Tata Sky

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 3,204

The BEST DTH of the Month of November 2020 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voted for TS for the long-pending LCN rearrangements. Sure, some things were left to be desired (particularly Hindi movie) but overall it was a much-needed job, especially for arranging the regional LCNs genre-wise.

Voted for TS for the long-pending LCN rearrangements. Sure, some things were left to be desired (particularly Hindi movie) but overall it was a much-needed job, especially for arranging the regional LCNs genre-wise.
I would consider LCN arrangement as arrogant failure. They still didn't gave recognisation to Northeastern Channels.

I would consider LCN arrangement as arrogant failure. They still didn't gave recognisation to Northeastern Channels.
Since you are Assamese, it affects you personally and I agree that TS’s refusing to acknowledge the Assamese language is wrong and unjustified. But that should not take away from the benefits that the LCN rearrangement has brought to the other regional languages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock