DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - October 2019 | Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 4,653

The BEST DTH of the Month of October 2019 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really disappointed with dth providers this month. No one offered any special offers for diwali to existing users. While prices of connection were discounted for new users. Even Cable is offering additional 50 channels slab which is ₹47.20 discount in the occasion of Diwali.
If possible count my NOTA vote for Tata Sky. Despite the inconvenience caused last month and no diwali offers. I still appreciate service channel of Mumbai Film Festival. It's a really nice platform given to showcase great talents of our hardworking filmmakers.

Voted Airtel for some reasonable additions!

Voted for Dishtv just becoz of some dd's regional channel addition through ddfd

Until 2016 TS was the regular winner. Since 2017 it is Airtel. Any reasons for it, or is it simply a general trend that Airtel is performing better than TS nowadays?

Either they're reducing price of something sometimes or it is channel addition
Until 2016 TS was the regular winner. Since 2017 it is Airtel. Any reasons for it, or is it simply a general trend that Airtel is performing better than TS nowadays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock