DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - October 2022 | Tata Play

The BEST DTH of the Month for October 2022 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am always stick with tataplay.and special thanks to tataplay for hindi movie offer in rs 1 and food xp added. So my vote for tataplay.

I am always stick with tataplay.and special thanks to tataplay for hindi movie offer in rs 1 and food xp added. So my vote for tataplay.

Buddy, just wanted an answer to this question from you and others who state that Tata Play does a great job by providing packs from various genres at Re.1 .

Tata Play charges High NCF as compared to Airtel Digital for bouquets/ channels it makes available to customers. So if out of the excess NCF earned it passes of some of the benefit in form of offers like above then then is it really a great step or Airtel Digital TV by way of directly providing massive discount in NCF as well as bouquet is doing far better job?

What i want to say is that Tata Sky giving Re. 1 offers for regular linear channels packs is not really any special discount ig consider overall scenario

Buddy, just wanted an answer to this question from you and others who state that Tata Play does a great job by providing packs from various genres at Re.1 .

Tata Play charges High NCF as compared to Airtel Digital for bouquets/ channels it makes available to customers. So if out of the excess NCF earned it passes of some of the benefit in form of offers like above then then is it really a great step or Airtel Digital TV by way of directly providing massive discount in NCF as well as bouquet is doing far better job?

What i want to say is that Tata Sky giving Re. 1 offers for regular linear channels packs is not really any special discount ig consider overall scenario
Others doesn't offer English, Infotainment or most HD Sports channels on offers. Curated offer is either for Hindi or other regional viewers.

Bro, This Offers are worth for more subscribers like secondary connections etc.,
And, you are saying airtel has lower ncf but only on curated packs.. Same, applies to Tataplay... Maybe airtel gives better curated packs.. That doesn't mean airtel is best and Tataplay is just faking by giving 1re. Offers...
Even, I Saved Money By This Offers....
I generally subscribed to Telugu saver packs 209 or 259 mostly... And from last six months kids pack is offering for 1rupee consistently.. So, for 210 or 260 I am getting all channels I want... If there is a match I will just subscribe to that channel that's it...
I searched same kind of pack on airtel no packs at that same price. There are some packs with 6months or 12months recharge... But in Tataplay I don't need to give any commitment in tataplay for 6months or something...
That's why I voted for Tataplay....
People only vote because they are enjoying the service....
Note : airtel ncf is also 153 if we don't subscribe to any channels same as Tataplay...
Simply in airtel we need to commit for 6months or 12 months to get packages at low cost (Ofcourse, there are some monthly packs but Tataplay super saver packs are better at least for me) and I don't need to make any commitment...

Others doesn't offer English, Infotainment or most HD Sports channels on offers. Curated offer is either for Hindi or other regional viewers.

Even curated / DPO packs containing English channels have lower NCF and most importantly HD packs have even lower NCF than its SD counterpart

Even curated / DPO packs containing English channels have lower NCF and most importantly HD packs have even lower NCF than its SD counterpart
Recommend one with HD channels. SD ones are available in broadcasters cheap bundles too.

If we leave out the service channels and combine all packs Tata Play offered this month including the mini ones. It would cost ₹759.85.

Bro, This Offers are worth for more subscribers like secondary connections etc.,
And, you are saying airtel has lower ncf but only on curated packs.. Same, applies to Tataplay... Maybe airtel gives better curated packs.. That doesn't mean airtel is best and Tataplay is just faking by giving 1re. Offers...
Even, I Saved Money By This Offers....
I generally subscribed to Telugu saver packs 209 or 259 mostly... And from last six months kids pack is offering for 1rupee consistently.. So, for 210 or 260 I am getting all channels I want... If there is a match I will just subscribe to that channel that's it...
I searched same kind of pack on airtel no packs at that same price. There are some packs with 6months or 12months recharge... But in Tataplay I don't need to give any commitment in tataplay for 6months or something...
That's why I voted for Tataplay....
People only vote because they are enjoying the service....
Note : airtel ncf is also 153 if we don't subscribe to any channels same as Tataplay...
Simply in airtel we need to commit for 6months or 12 months to get packages at low cost (Ofcourse, there are some monthly packs but Tataplay super saver packs are better at least for me) and I don't need to make any commitment...

Buddy 1stly ur last statement is not well reasoned. No one will continue using DTH connection by subscribing no pack hence question of paying Flat NCF charges of Rs. 153 does not arise.

Coming to the main point, i am certain that in airtel digital tv overall u will b saving equal or maybe more than u do with Tata Play. You r just getting attracted to combined huge discount being provided by Tata Play in Re.1 offers while Airtel Digital TV offers such discounts regularly/each month in small bits across various bouquets/channels/ott subscription .

Secondary connection already has lesser NCF and still i would say airtel digital tv gives lot of discounts in various things which saves lot of money. If u getting english movies pack worth Re. 85 at Re. 1 once in 2 months and saving total of around Rs. 160 and if we combine one or two more such offers then discount may go upto Rs. 250 but at the same time u r paying higher NCF and Pack charges in the same period so total discounts comes to b far lesser.

In airtel digital tv there r various special offer / regional / retention / regular monthly packs which offer good discounts on pricing, you will need to contact customer care or airtel presence to know more about many of such packs which are not listed publicly. If u go for 6 or 12 months ofcourse discounts further increase.

If we leave out the service channels and combine all packs Tata Play offered this month including the mini ones. It would cost ₹759.85.

U r counting service channels prices too in this and airtel digital tv too offers such services at Re. 1 under Sunday Super Sale

U r counting service channels prices too in this and airtel digital tv too offers such services at Re. 1 under Sunday Super Sale
I have not. I have counted mini packs also on offer which offers less channels as compared to full packs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock