DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - September 2022 | Tata Play

The BEST DTH of the Month for September 2022 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check last month poll ADTV launched goldmines bollywood and dhinchaak 2 then also tata play won the battle. name of brand is more important then contribution.
For last month, check other activities section also. I am an ADTV user now, but they did way better in that section. We have to give credit where it is due.
Also, a few months back, when Airtel won the title, people were still voting for their favourite DTH, irrespective of their performance on that particular month - justifying it with last 10 years of performance. Which should be strongly condemned. People need to understand that this poll is for current month's performance, not for the brand's legacy.

For last month, check other activities section also. I am an ADTV user now, but they did way better in that section. We have to give credit where it is due.
Also, a few months back, when Airtel won the title, people were still voting for their favourite DTH, irrespective of their performance on that particular month - justifying it with last 10 years of performance. Which should be strongly condemned. People need to understand that this poll is for current month's performance, not for the brand's legacy.
Yes you're 100% accurate, I am also a Tata Play user,I voted for the performance of September month not for the brand name or performance of last 10 - 12 years. People should thoroughly check the performance of every DTH company and then vote. Voting without checking the performance will give biased results.

Check last month poll ADTV launched goldmines bollywood and dhinchaak 2 then also tata play won the battle. name of brand is more important then contribution.
Does ADTV added those channels first or exclusively? No naah that means they are late. I consider a good offering in a month, on which first come in addition of new channel.

Last edited:
Both are worthless channels to most users with Bad PQ. One would rather have MTV HD or Vh1 HD anyday over some Dhinchaak channel.

Does ADTV added those channels first or exclusively? No naah that means they are late. I consider a good offering in a month, on which first come in addition of new channel.

Firstly both Goldmines Bollywood and Dhinchaak 2 r good channels, u may not like its content but many others do. Audio and Picture Quality is also quite good
About the point of airtel digital tv being late in adding these channels, well there r many other DTH / Cable platforms which still have not added these channels or added just 1 of them and most importantly it does not matter if an operator is late in adding a channel or launching some scheme or service which benefits customers... It is still counted (and rightly so) as positive step taken by them. Tata Play has added both Colors Cineplex Bollywood and Colors Cineplex Superhits quite late but still it counts as a welcome step and hence adds points to their monthly performance.

If one starts saying that this or that channel addition is bad or late then each month we will see Tata Play being given votes on the context that it gives popular channels at Re.1 under Jingalala Offers. Whole purpose of this thread would be lost.

Having a favorite brand is fine but when discussing or voting on things we should do so with practical and logical reasoning rather than going with one's emotions for a brand.

Lastly, airtel digital tv should have been clear cut winner for last month's poll but again Tata Play emerged winner bcoz members voted based on their attachment to Tata Play. This rule applies for other brands too,,i consider it equally wrong when dish d2h , sun direct, airtel digital tv get votes without an actual reason for it

Boohoo, I am a rational thinker. I still think channel being available for ₹1 is great on some DTH over some rubbish channels being added with nonsense flop movies. Tag me when good HD channels which I care about gets added.

Last edited:
Firstly both Goldmines Bollywood and Dhinchaak 2 r good channels, u may not like its content but many others do. Audio and Picture Quality is also quite good
Bro write below the reply you quote
About the point of airtel digital tv being late in adding these channels, well there r many other DTH / Cable platforms which still have not added these channels
Now don't even call delay the delay? And, where other DTH name came here?
i consider it equally wrong when dish d2h , sun direct, airtel digital tv get votes without an actual reason for it
And still voting ADTV in today's thread is not wrong? BTW I'm using SunDirect and right now my favourite is SunDirect and DDFreeDish as they are fulfilling my requirement in very small amount. So, don't give lecture for that to me. And, please don't be Anupama and stop writing these big replies 😂 (take it as humour only)

Results:
pnaaY1g.png

PositionDTHVotes
Winner 🏆Tata Play56
Runner Up 🥈Airtel Digital TV21
3rd 🥉Sundirect7

Voters: 93
NOTA: 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock