• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 41
  • Views: Views 8,934

The Best Performing DTH of 2019 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite more number of channel additions on ADTV, Tata Sky still got highest number of channels.

Tata Sky: 497 SD and 91 HD = 588
ADTV: 486 SD and 86 HD = 572
Yes also a good point. But this year AD TV added more channels than TATA Sky. Also they launched Airtel Xtreme Box.. So voted for ADTV.

Last edited by a moderator:
ADTV performed way better than the competitors throughout the year. Continuous addition to the platform and catering the needs of the customer by providing useful features like recording even in normal hd boxes, not putting a sky high price tag on their DVR boxes. Which some of the competitors are yet to understand. Airtel really deserve to win this poll.

Undoubtedly My Vote goes To ADTV for massive channel additions😍 and its performing really well in the market and also they have all HD Channels of major groups and only some important indiacast HD Channels are only pending which I hope will added soon 🙂

Last edited:
My vote to SUN Direct as they offered us Sports, Infotainment & English Movies channels (my favorite 3 genres) under ₹200 (including NCF+GST) per month!!
Also added so many ROI channels, no monthly lock-in, & much more reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock