DDF Exclusive DTH of the Year 2022 | Tata Play

The Best Performing DTH of 2022 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which ones?
Pravah Picture HD and Sony Sports Ten 4 HD are exclusive to Sun Direct, as was Sports18 1 HD for many months. Investigation Discovery HD is only on Sun Direct and Airtel.

But Sun Direct is the only DTH not to have Sony Sab HD, Star Gold Select HD, Sony Sports Ten 3 HD, Nick HD+, Zee Tamil/Keralam/Talkies HD and technically Star World Premiere HD though it is shutting down.

Last edited:
Pravah Picture HD and Sony Sports Ten 4 HD are exclusive to Sun Direct, as was Sports18 1 HD for many months. Investigation Discovery HD is only on Sun Direct and Airtel.

But Sun Direct is the only DTH not to have Sony Sab HD, Star Gold Select HD, Sony Sports Ten 3 HD, Nick HD+, Zee Tamil/Keralam/Talkies HD and technically Star World Premiere HD though it is shutting down.
I know about that. They have Vh1 HD too which attracts me to buy their dth. But they lack many hindi channels. So even if you get NCF. Not having bouquets will increase your bill as buying individually is gonna be very expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock