DTH recommendation

• Thread starter Thread starter Shashank789
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 34
  • Views Views: Views 7,193
Never go for Tata(Sky.... :no :no :no
They are BIG time cheaters & money-minded people.
Ratan Tata wanted to loot money from Indian peoples by hook or crook. :wall

Already i am using STB. Would like to change to dth after sometime. What is hd access fee in tata sky for which Rs.100 is charged by them.

What are the merits and demerits of tata sky and Videocon d2h respectively

partially agree with mystic, i forgot to mention one thing i.e tata sky is the most costly dth in india.. if you have enough money then only use it, because they suddenly increase the prices too and all packages are very costly, dish tv has separate basic packages for hd and you can't subscribe to any sd packages in dish tru hd... and d2h adds channels in regular basis and packages are still cheap among all dths... :tup

i will say, currently dth is the leader... they have heighest no. of sd/hd channels and providing with correct price.. value of money...

also we have dth of the month voting every month and d2h is winning regularly from last 2-3 month...

check out this section: DreamDTH Community Forums - DTH Support & Comparisons

Shashank789 said:
Already i am using STB. Would like to change to dth after sometime. What is hd access fee in tata sky for which Rs.100 is charged by them.

What are the merits and demerits of tata sky and Videocon d2h respectively

Merits of D2h over T(S
  1. Good packaging of channels from different genre.
  2. Low pack prices.
  3. 22 HD channels, I think no oter DTH is offering this much channel.
  4. 3D channels also available.
  5. Now 5.1 audio will also come in future. T(S already have 7.1 audio.
  6. Already in MPEG4, so future proof.
  7. Low charges for movies.
  8. You will get maximum regional channels.
  9. Now a days web portal is also improved a lot.
  10. Both have 500 GB HDD in DVR

T(S may lead in build quality though.

one more thing, the hardware i.e stb of d2h hd/sd boxes are made with cheap fiber.. where tata sky hardware is better then others..

dreamdth said:
one more thing, the hardware i.e stb of d2h hd/sd boxes are made with cheap fiber.. where tata sky hardware is better then others..

Correct... :tup
That's why I mention in my post (at the last)
"T(S may lead in build quality though."

what is hd access fee of Rs.100 p.m in Tata sky? Whether this is to be given every month along with package?

Back
Top Bottom