DTH service in Delhi

• Thread starter Parul
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 816

Parul

Reaction score
Need Help on choosing DTH service provider in Delhi.

I had been using airtel's IPTV service over the last 4 years. However, I had to shift to another place in the Delhi where IPTV service is unavailable. I am therefore planning to buy an SD with recorder from Dish TV. But I have heard that the most of the channels being provided are useless. I am not a regular TV viewer and looking for a cheap basic service with recording option.

Can anybody suggest me a suitable option. I am looking for an economical monthly plan providing sports and english channels n maybe a couple of nature and wildlife channel options too

Thanks! :)

parul you should go for videocon d2h because airtel & tatasky is little bit expensive in my view
d2h fulfilled for your requirement.

If you are looking for IPTV like facility go for Airtel Digital Tv where you can access 6 days of recorded programs on 25 channels with its new infinity dongle connected to set top box. more channels will be added. I was using airtel iptv in gurgaon so I know what you want. Plus you can always use the recording facility for your personalized recording.

sagar.patnaik said:
If you are looking for IPTV like facility go for Airtel Digital Tv where you can access 6 days of recorded programs on 25 channels with its new infinity dongle connected to set top box. more channels will be added. I was using airtel iptv in gurgaon so I know what you want. Plus you can always use the recording facility for your personalized recording.

Thanks :) that sounds good! SO is it the digital+ service airtel is offering? Is it cheaper compared to others?

MAYUR SHAH said:
parul you should go for videocon d2h because airtel & tatasky is little bit expensive in my view
d2h fulfilled for your requirement.

Thanks! I will browse through what all they r offering.

Parul said:
Thanks :) that sounds good! SO is it the digital+ service airtel is offering? Is it cheaper compared to others?

you can access this service from any HD set top box you just need to buy an infinity dongle if you hve wi-fi or you can directly connect your internet cable to set top box for viewing. Minimum bandwidth required is 2 Mbps. If you have airtel broadband then u get 20 Gb of free data per month to access this service. The service is free but you have to pay for internet charges. Apart from this if you want to record any show you can do that by buying an HD+DVR set top box which has inbuilt hard drive or you can just connect a pendrive or Hard disk to your normal HD+ set top box and start recording. The charges is Rs 30/month if you recharge for 1 year at once else per month its Rs 60. for more details google about airtel infinity dongle.

Note:- No other DTH operator provides access to 6 days of recorded programs, they just have personalized recording facility.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock