• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2
  • Views: Views 1,820

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
If we look at the reports of late, it will be realized at once that the DTH service in India is getting popular with the passing of each week almost. Now the question remains what does DTH stand for. In accordance with experts, DTH does symbolize direct to home services. Perhaps this is not enough for you. We, in that case, must get more specific. DTH home TV, to put it briefly, did bring satellite television cable system in the sphere of Nepal for the first time. Nevertheless, in India the need of DTH is greater than in any country and the reason is quite obvious. The population in India does outshine any other country easily and hence, the demand of DTH service is also very high. You may not believe but the rate of growth of DTH service in India (from 2009 to 2012) has been no less than 38.9 percent, if not more.

DTH service in India getting stronger, popular and smarter

What is the present situation then? DTH technology has got exceedingly popular in the sphere of India as a result of its direct to home services. Well, the digital transmissions and its excellence have been playing commendable roles too. Let’s have a look at the basics of DTH network. This does include Satellites, Broadcasting center, Multiplexers, Modulators and Encoders. Some of the esteemed DTH providers in the realm of India are Dish TV, Videocon, Tata Sky, Sun Direct, Airtel. Well, none can deny the colossal presence of Doordarshan TV.

Doordarshan TV happens to be biggest broadcast in the sphere of India covering in excess of 1400 territories, together with about 90% of geographical area. In the recent years, Doordarshan has augmented its services to a large extent and this can be found from the fact that presently 21 radio channels are on air. Wherever you go in this vast landscape of India, you can come across DD news, DD India and also DD sports. All these speak of the supremacy of DTH service in India and also that of Doordarshan.

Personally, I am using Tata Sky and I think it is the best.Please post reviews of your DTH service providers

good info buddy.currently i have no dth.so soon when i buy one then i wll give my review.:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock