DTH SETTOP BOX

Clement

Reaction score
Hello Experts.. I am unfortunately using DTH set top Box of Miro.. Its a cheat of promise that recording HD files... Its Ok
My problem is when I connected KU band and C band with Diseq switch .. it does not store channel list and frequencies in its memory.. Instead list of some unwanted channels showing with "bad signal" ...

So I want to scan every time when I switched on.. My parents do not know this to do.. Pls help me how to overcome this issue..
I tried ...factory resetting.. Deleted all channels and transponders, Connected without Diseq switch... No hope..

Every time it shows as previous... I lost 4-5 days (even upto 3 am) for overcoming this...lol

FOR EVERY COMMENTS I WILL BE THANKFULL...

I think U Add C and ku Tp On Single Satellite, Try to Add Two different Satellite For C and Ku Band.......

Vikram said:
I think U Add C and ku Tp On Single Satellite, Try to Add Two different Satellite For C and Ku Band.......

Thank You sir for the reply.. I added in differnt satelite with different frequencies.. One is for Doordarsan (Freq; 10600) and other for Cband series.. like Asianet, Kalaignar etc. for south Indian channels..

Around 150 channels are getting ..but not stored.. for next switching

Any idea to SET TOP BOX CHIP to store this....??? Thanks & rgds

May be Channel list is Full...or r u Try By Delete all channels ?

Thanks again at my issue...I deleted all channels and it showed "no programs exist" including radio channels... What to do.. Any cell in the board to detach so as to loose the memory as we do in computer motherboards..???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock