DTH updates DTH software download

MANOJSHARMA

Reaction score
Hi,

Can you guys help me in getting my DTH Software updated as it is in Hang Position...We can see only see DTH logo over the screen on the TV. Its a Inbuilt DTH LCD by Videocon. Even Customer care guys are not able to resolve the matter.My TV is having an option -Software Update(USB).Rest we have tried all the ways to get through.

Hi,

Can you guys help me in getting my DTH Software updated as it is in Hang Position...We can see only see DTH logo over the screen on the TV. Its a Inbuilt DTH LCD by Videocon. Even Customer care guys are not able to resolve the matter.My TV is having an option -Software Update(USB).Rest we have tried all the ways to get through.
Hi MANOJSHARMA

Solution:
First Switch off the STB, then you have to press following buttons immediately after D2H logo appears on TV

0 5 Green Mute

Wait 5 minutes, If this not work, do this process 2-3 times,
Your STB will reboots and Channels searching will started automatically and Your issue will resolved :ok2:

Hi Girish,

Thanks for the reply...

This solution is already been tried many times...My TV Have Inbuilt DTH (no external DTH attached).

The only option which I can understand is to update the software manually through USB if we can get it in downloadable form.

Hi @MANOJSHARMA,

Welcome to the board.

If they (Videocon DDB TV) have any kind of service centers you can get the firmware from them or themselves can repair it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock