Seeking Help DTH suggestion

• Thread starter culphy
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 2,031

culphy

Reaction score
Hi I want to move to DTH from my local cable. Is there any update about Jio DTH? Should i wait for Jio or just move on. If yes suggest me good DTH. Thank you.

Hi I want to move to DTH from my local cable. Is there any update about Jio DTH? Should i wait for Jio or just move on. If yes suggest me good DTH. Thank you.
JIO will have iptv mostly provided on jio fiber broadband.
TS and ADTV are almost similar with slight difference in terms of channels/ services and quality. With TRAI packages, almost all of DTH are on same pricing, you can refer to channel list forum to target your DTH provider.

If you want to move to DTH then Tata Sky will be best choice because of it's better Services, complete transparency in charges and best customer care.

If you purchase new connection from local dealer then you may also get 6 months free subscription. There is 0 day lock in period and Channels/packs can be changed through website, app or local dealer anytime you want.

Charges will be deducted on daily basis which means if you subscribe for Rs. 22 Channel then 22/30 = 0.73 per day. After TRAI rules everyone is equal in terms of Cost, so your monthly charges will depend totally on your subscription.

Online price of new Tata Sky without any Subscription :
SD Box - Rs. 1399
HD Box - Rs. 1499

Last edited:
please mention your region.
everyone is waiting for jio(incl. me).

It's Jio Gigafiber. It will come with router. If you want you can buy an android box call giga box seperately that will have Jio TV app where you can watch TV like you do on DTH. It's even better as you will be able to catch up shows from many channels.

Thanks for the suggestion guys, should i wait for Jio?

Last edited:
If you want to move to DTH then Tata Sky will be best choice because of it's better Services, complete transparency in charges and best customer care.

If you purchase new connection from local dealer then you may also get 6 months free subscription. There is 0 day lock in period and Channels/packs can be changed through website, app or local dealer anytime you want.

Charges will be deducted on daily basis which means if you subscribe for Rs. 22 Channel then 22/30 = 0.73 per day. After TRAI rules everyone is equal in terms of Cost, so your monthly charges will depend totally on your subscription.

Online price of new Tata Sky without any Subscription :
SD Box - Rs. 1399
HD Box - Rs. 1499
Thanks for the info bro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock