Sad News DTT Service closed in Bengaluru

Maheswar

Contributor
Reaction score
Digital Terrestrial Transmission (DTT) or DVB T2 Services in Bengaluru stopped. As I was not getting the channels, I mailed DDK, Bengaluru who gave this one line reply.
BrMm5NR.jpg

They have not mentioned whether it is temporary or permanent.

Members who are using DTT services in other cities may please comfirm the status at their end.

DD ANALOG TERRESTRIAL TRANSMISSION stopped in many cities all over India because they digitalised all channels . use dd free dish to get free channels or move to any other paid digital platform.

DD ANALOG TERRESTRIAL TRANSMISSION stopped in many cities all over India because they digitalised all channels . use dd free dish to get free channels or move to any other paid digital platform.
I am talking about digital transmission only. Read my thread heading.

DD Free Dish is not an alternative. It is a DTH service and needs dish, cable, STB whereas in DTT you can avoid all these rubbish hardware.

Digital Terrestrial Transmission (DTT) or DVB T2 Services in Bengaluru stopped. As I was not getting the channels, I mailed DDK, Bengaluru who gave this one line reply.
BrMm5NR.jpg

They have not mentioned whether it is temporary or permanent.

Members who are using DTT services in other cities may please comfirm the status at their end.
I am from Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala). Here, the DTT (dvb-t2) service was stopped from last month onwards. on enquiry with the DD office, it was told that they have taken a decision to stop the DTT operations and promote the DDFD instead

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock