Discussion Dubbed and Remake serials in Sun Bangla

Chezhiyan

Contributor
Reaction score
In this thread, we will look at the current Dubbed and Remake serial in Sun Bangla

Laxmi Stores(Lakshmi Stores)
Nandhini(Nandhini Series Tamil)
Onno Rupee Nandhini(Jothi-Nandhini Season 2
Bidilipi(Magarasi serial Sun TV)

Earlier, Arundathi and Maya serial dubbed and it was hit.

Sundari Remake also coming soon on Sun Bangla .

Initially it was suspected that dubbed serial won't hit in Sun Bangla..

But, all these serials are super hit in bangla especially Nandhini Serial.

Nandhini episodes are reaching 10 million views in YouTube :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Last edited:
In this thread, we will look at the current Dubbed and Remake serial in Sun Bangla

Laxmi Stores(Lakshmi Stores)
Nandhini(Nandhini Series Tamil)
Onno Rupee Nandhini(Jothi-Nandhini Season 2
Bidilipi(Magarasi serial Sun TV)

Earlier, Arundathi and Maya serial dubbed and it was hit.

Sundari Remake also coming soon on Sun Bangla .

Initially it was suspected that dubbed serial won't hit in Sun Bangla..

But, all these serials are super hit in bangla especially Nandhini Serial.

Nandhini episodes are reaching 10 million views in YouTube :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

What about Mishthi o Aami? What is the tamil title?

Bengali people are addicted on mostly (u can say "only") Star Jalsha and then Zee Bangla. After shutting down of ETV Bangla (not considered Colors Bangla here, as they left no affect/reflection on Bengali market, they are useless from their starts, ruining successfully one of most popular channel), now above mentioned both channels are totally dominating the market. So, waiting for shutting down of Sun Bangla, as like Sananda TV, Mahuaa Bangla, Ruposhi Bangla (only for few days member).

If Sun Bangla brings fresh contents related to Bengali culture, instead of dubbing shows, only then they may survive in this region else they have to leave Bengal. We Bengali people hardly accepts remake shows, but never a dubbed show. If Sun Bangla continues such dubbed shows, then it clears their death is too near.

Oh! Then please check the YouTube page of Sun Bangla...

You will come to know about dubbed shows hit..:tongue2::sleepy2:
YouTube users doesn't contribute TRP ratings on television. If I accept ur logic, then on the basis of YT ratings, Sun Bangla's shows should come to atleast Top 15 Bengali programs, but that's not happen. :tongue2:
As a example, every week, SET's fiction shows come to Top 10 on Digital ratings, but on television, they fight to live.
So, according to u, on the basis of YT subscribers, Sony is India's no.1 tv channel in India right?

Btw, u r a Sun ☀️ fan & I am a Star ⭐ fan.

Sun = Star. (Sun is a Star)
But, Star > Sun. (All Star is not a Sun)
So, Star is greater than Sun. :lol::cheers:

Last edited:
YouTube users doesn't contribute TRP ratings on television. If I accept ur logic, then on the basis of YT ratings, Sun Bangla's shows should come to atleast Top 15 Bengali programs, but that's not happen. :tongue2:
As a example, every week, SET's fiction shows come to Top 10 on Digital ratings, but on television, they fight to live.
So, according to u, on the basis of YT subscribers, Sony is India's no.1 tv channel in India right?

Btw, u r a Sun ☀️ fan & I am a Star ⭐ fan.

Sun = Star. (Sun is a Star)
But, Star > Sun. (All Star is not a Sun)
So, Star is greater than Sun. :lol::cheers:
Where I said that YouTube will contribute to to rating points? :no2:I agree that Sun Bangla is not getting good ratings in BARC.:sad:

You said that dubbed serials will not be watched by bengalis and Sun bangla will shutdown soon in your earlier psits.So, I quoted the example of YouTube where all the dubbed serials of Sun bangla is very hit based on the views..which means Sun Bangla is having future in bengal..Only thing is not getting ratings..But based on the views, we can able to determine that Sun Bangla has got considerable viewers for their shows.. :cheers::hrt:

They have the capabiltity to compete with other channels as well In future.:sunshine:

And regarding your Sun Star comparison..:wall:

I know Sun is also a star..But, you can't depend on other stars for your survivals In Earth. :no2::em::tongue2:

Sun is only a primary source of energy for this solar system and we can't live without Sun.:ok2::hello::lol::tongue2::dodgy2:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock