Seeking Help Dumb service by d2h

• Thread starter Praks
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 2,110

Praks

Reaction score
D2h providing dumb services
I have subscribed mega marathi HD add on on 10th of Sept. 2020 on 10th of Oct. 2020 my lock in period got over. Therefore I have registered a request for removal of such pack on 6th of Oct. CC executive said that the add on will removed within 4 to 5 days
But today it's 7days gone still channels running. And I have again called customer care, the executive said that 19 days of lock period still remained. Then I have asked him about when the pack added in my account as per their records. And then she replied that they don't have records of that and she can't remove the pack and call disconnected my call.
Then I called our states nodal officers regarding help on same issues then he told me that on 3:00 PM yesterday problems get resolved and he also not taking any actions regarding it. Today I have called his no. At least 3 to 4 times his phone engaged in another call . Such dumb behavior with me by cc as well as nodal officers too. I have completed my lock in period but why we pay there mistakes. Can any forum member please help me what should I do now.

Register your ID on D2H website and remove the pack yourself.

Simple website is good just login website.. & paste tv channel on d2h assistance... your chsnnel will remove with in second & add new with in 1 minutes... no lock period..

Simple website is good just login website.. & paste tv channel on d2h assistance... your chsnnel will remove with in second & add new with in 1 minutes... no lock period..
This is for single channel add or remove, what about addon and bouquets....
I am also facing lot of problems from past two months now I don't want to change any packs now a days

Last edited:
You can add as alacart single chsnnel

I am using
Zee business, 50 paise + 18% gst . Cnbc awaz - 1 rs + 18% gst , utv action 2 & gst & Sony or turner family pack..

Ala cart - website ( laptop , pc interface is best from mobile )

This is for single channel add or remove, what about addon and bouquets....
I am also facing lot of problems from past two months now I don't want to change any packs now a days

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock