DVB-T2C- LEDTV

superpandal

Reaction score
Hi, i am having Samsung TV ua55j5100ak. which is equipped with the broadcast type is DVB-T2C. My question Is it possible to receive the DDfree channels without settop box. If I connect the wire from the LNB with dish. please explain

Yes. But you have to connect antenna.. Like old days. Now digital indoor/outdoor antenna available in all online and offline shopping sites

ua55j5100ak
Are you sure about this model number? This is not an Indian model.

which is equipped with the broadcast type is DVB-T2C.
Crosscheck the tuner type. Is it DVB-S2 or DVB-T2/C? S2 is for satellite and T2/C is for terrestrial/cable.

Is it possible to receive the DDfree channels without settop box.
Is it possible to receive the satellite channels with out. Set top box.
The answer is yes if the tuner type is DVB-S2. Otherwise no.

DVB-T2C is for digital terrestrial transmissions. You can get few digital channels of Doordarshan on ur LED by connecting an old terrestrial antenna with it

Are you sure that it is possible to receive DVB-T2 signals using a Yagi antenna?
100% try it out. If your area is having digital transmissions available for Doordarshan you will get 5 to 10 channels of DD

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock