DVR Suggestion

• Thread starter BaLaG
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 4,939
^^^you want channels quality or box quality?:s and d2h and adtv are best as per my knowledge then comes tata sky...:down

if ur stb wont work properly hang, what would u watch dear admin. try to understand the context and then make statements

please don't mind but i can understand i am not like them who always tells tata sky best after tata sky's too much worst work too.
check out thru here- http://dreamdth.com/Forum/Thread-tata-sky-is-really-best?action=lastpost

namo narayan said:
if ur stb wont work properly hang, what would u watch dear admin. try to understand the context and then make statements

@Admin u r having tatasky right & telling not gud :bad

@ narayan D2H provides best in HD channels but if hardware make some prb then no use for provding maximum channels but i read a news that D2H is going to share spaces to tata:huh

yes baba dear i have tata sky and i have suffered a lot so i am telling you to not go for it.you can check all threads in tata sky you will get my suffred thread too.:(

d2h is best in my way.it has everything.:tup

well dear baba i m using tata sky all 3 type of boxes and can tell u about the box quality very well,i have seen videocon stb too, it has problems of hanging . its ur decision, if u believe me go for tata sky hd dvr or airtel hd dvr as i told u. if u wanna go for videocon then also its ur choice but if u get problems then dont blame me. also tata sky cust care , aftersales is best of all

and regarding videocon sharing hd channels with tata sky and tata sky getting hd channels from st2 satellite, i was the opne who broke the info to all. if all goes well in another two months it will start

well vikram tata sky is best in cust care, aftersales, quality of hardware and software and best thing is thet they give priority to quality than quantity. some people say its costly but honestly its not, if u r paying rs 20 extra , inreturn u r getting excellent service, whats wrong in it, there r so many costs involvced in running a dth company well like getting contracted service teams, slaries to each contracted person and own staff, huge expenses of power in running transmission at headend and different branch offices, running a efficient cust care, giving share of revenue to channels and govt as taxes(remember of rs 300 u give, dth company gets mere rs 20, rst goes to diffrent channels as their share and to diff taxes of state and centre)
never compare cable to dth rates, in cable tv, cable operators underdecalere subscribers to channel owners and goverment, if they have suppose one lakh customers, they tell channel owners and govt of having only 30 thousand customers and give channels and goverment the share of only 30 thousand customers, rst 70 thousand full revenue plus share of 30 thousand which they r left with, theyget all and become rich, so for a cable operator is a win win situation if they take evn rs 50 as rent bcoz they dont give any share of it to channel owners or goverment but in dth all customer share is transparent and no cheating can happen

tata sky will get more transponders soon and their trouble of less channels and more compression will get resolved

well dino dear it differs in many users.if a member like tata sky like u he will tell tata sky best and refer that if a dish tv then he will tell to go for dish tv and same as others too.so i have told my choice and suggested him what's wrong in it.

also baba dear check these both thread before going to any fial decision- http://dreamdth.com/Forum/Thread-tata-sky-is-cheating-us-guys

http://dreamdth.com/Forum/Thread-some-main-reason-i-hate-tatasky-too-much

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock