DW TV in german language, Airtel dth how?

vostro

Reaction score
i just got my a-la-carte pack on tv...
one of my chosen channels is DW TV, which is an international channel.

before telling you my problem i would like to tell you that i used to have DEN tv connection before and on that DW TV used to come in german language. Since they removed DW TV from the channel list, i decided to switch to Airtel DTH. when i called airtel cc (around 1.5 months ago), they told me that DW TV will come in german language.

but now as in reality the channel is coming in english language...
i tried changing the channel language by pressing the blue button, but the only options are hindi and english, where hindi is crossed out with a black line, and german is not in that list.

i want to see DW TV( channel number 323) in german language... can i do something about it? or can airtel do something about this?

thanks for support!

-Aditya

DW has 2 channels for asia. One is DW (Asien) which is mostly in german and DW asia plus (english). In Feb 2015 DW asia plus was merged with DW europe and renamed DW. DW Asien was renamed DW Deutsche. DW Deutsche and DW are both transmitted on Asiasat7 but in India both DD free dish and Airtel are re-transmitting the feed of DW Europe. You can double check with DD free users if they are getting english or german. If they are also using ENG channel then your main option is to ask the Asiasat7 section of the forum on how to use FTA dish/stb to receive this german feed if it is still available. Südasien | Empfang | DW.COM | 19.06.2015

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock