DDF Exclusive E-Mail sent to three sun direct officials requesting to add Sony Aath Channel this Durga Puja.

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
E-Mail sent to three sun direct officials requesting to add Sony Aath Channel this Durga Puja:

Check these snaps:

Last edited:
your will be getting reply like this @Bishnu15 bro :shy :gang:

Dear Mr XXXX,
Thank you for writing to Sun Direct.
This is with reference to your e mail dated 18 Sep 2017 regarding Sun Direct services for Smart Card Number xxxxx.
We understand from your mail that you wished to know the availability of channels with the services of Sun DTH, and the same has been addressed and clarified from our end, as the channels Sony Aath it’s not available in our platform currently.

However we will take this as valuable feedback and forwarded the same to concern team. Further, we will keep you posted through our INFO channel and Sun direct Website ( www.sundirect.in) as and when we add new channels to our platform.
If you have any further queries, please email us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to revert with resolution as soon as possible.
For details of all our Products and Services you may visit our Website www.sundirect.in.
Warm Regards,
Nodal Team -Customer Service
Sun Direct

Note: - You can also call our customer care helpline on 0431-3940757 /1800 200 7575 / 1800 123 7575 / 076010 12345.
Sun Direct My AccountYour account on your fingertips!
1. Account Summary 2. Recharge Option
3. Package Information 4. My TV Guide
5. My Profile 6. Dashboard Information
7. Get More 8. Help Desk
Just logon to my.sundirect.in and register yourself for ‘My Account’.

Last edited:
Amarnath bro this time it wont happen like this. As I have mailed in the direct email of CEO.

They cannot add more SD channels. They have no space to add more and more channels. Sony Aath is a compulsory channel for Bangla viewers. They show many useful dramas of Sony Entertainment channel.

they still have one vacant space for Nepal 1 removal. That slot has not yet been filled up.

Sun Direct Have Planned To Add Some South SD Channels Around Durga Pooja

they still have one vacant space for Nepal 1 removal. That slot has not yet been filled up.
I know but they obviously want to utilise it for very useful and highly demanding channel in future. If they fill all the slot and then if there is a new channel which is compulsory to carry then what will they do?

They Utilised That Nepal 1 Space For DD Kisan Channel Bro:blush:

I Can Even Explain U Clearly

Sun Direct DTH Can Able To Share Only 60 Channels From RDTV Bro

Last Week,They Removed 4 RDTV Shared Channels viz., PTC Punjabi,PTC News,TV 9 Gujarati,Nepal 1 Channels

After Removing These Channels,They Transferred DD Kisan(HD TP),Kairali People,Captain TV And Sakshi TV From Sun Direct Tp To Reliance

By Doing These Shuffle,They Created Space For Three Channels And They Added Three Telugu Channels viz., ETV Telangana,ETV Cinema,ETV Abhiruchi .

So,No Vacent Space Left Bro:no::no::no:

they still have one vacant space for Nepal 1 removal. That slot has not yet been filled up. That is vacant bro as only 3 channels added but space for 4 created

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock