• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2
  • Views: Views 3,553

arunk

Reaction score
Hi

Those experience kindly reply and help
I am new to this forum

Yesterday I request to change my package from south gold sport to south platinum

I am having multi-room connection (total 2)

After upgradation I am not able to view many channels in the package like Sun TV, K TV, Surya TV and some non-sun network channels too in both STBs.

Since yesterday evening I called CC many times and all they say is that they refreshed and I have to wait for 2 hours. After multiple 2 hour waiting, I got frustrated and they told that they will transfer to manager which never occurred and they told me manager has taken up the complaint and will be resolved in one hour.

Today morning I called them again and same 2 hour response I got. I said I have waited enough and they told me that they will send service person whom I dont think will come even in a week.

I myself did online refresh, factory reset of settop box but nothing works.

I have another d2h connection separate one in which all channels are available.

My question is that the error is on videocon side and not in my box, what will service engineer do?

Will my problem get solved easily or I have to call their non-free CC number again and again?

Problem got solved. Made complaint in FB also.

Anyways thank you Raviteja for reply

Once give complaint on D2H FB page...Most of my problems have been solved like that only.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock