earnest request to airtel to reduce annual multi tv connecxtion charges

Rajesh 25

Banned
Reaction score
respected airtel dth i as deler request you to again reconsider yours decision and make multi tv connection annual package comfortable . i was really happy few days back when yours customer care person told you can lock annual packages for multi tv in 10+2,which was just fine and great for yours loyal customer . suppose multi tv sd price 240 then annual was 2400 and multi tv 270 hd package only for rs 2700 which was perfect . but to my surprise you have changed it for 270 hd package from 2700 to 3240 which makes no use to lock annual package without any benefits for customers who recharge annually for multi tv connection.

tatasky multi tv rent is 250 for hd yours is 270 per month . annual multi tv hd tatasky 2750 . you had done great 2700 but you are back at 3240 which is bad for loyal customers . hope again you reconsider it . even in videocon 251x12= 3012 for 13 months so effective 12 months 3012_251=2761 . which is less as compared to airtels 3240 for multi tv connection 12 months . why are you doing such bad decisions for yours customers . again request you to provide at rs 2700 and also improve yours customer service and also provide customer care toll free numbers for all mobile numbers

yours sincerely

rajesh.m.chothani [dealer of all dth connections in mumbai]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock