Easily Browse through Adtv Channel list for New users from other DTH.

karan_hdl

Contributor
Reaction score
I have seen lots of new users from other dth especially Sun Dth and others finding it difficult to Browse through channels because of different LCN order found a easy way just want to share it.

Just press middle OK button that brings current channel EPG playing now and upcoming Program.

Then Press green button that will bring at the right corner of the EPG all the different genres like HD Movies etc you can press the genre you want and browse through that particular genre without interference of next LCN of different genre channel.

This is just two steps 1.OK button 2.green button and browse through different genres without worrying about interference of different genre due to LCN order.

why new thread :huh .. you can share it in adtv GD thread know :huh ..

Link Removed

Sai Jai said:
why new thread :huh .. you can share it in adtv GD thread know :huh ..

Link Removed

Lots of different types of discussion running in GD thread this is important I felt due to lots of other dth users finding it difficult to browse through channels and there are lots of questions regarding this particular thing so I felt like creating a new thread so that it will be easily visible and not disappear among different topics.

If this is unacceptable please forgive and merge with GD admins and mods whosoever concern.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock