Editing Recordings on 2222

• Thread starter manig
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 1,274

manig

Reaction score
When viewing a recorded video, press the 'BLUE' button on remote and a menu to cut, split the video pops up.

But when I press OK to cut/split the selected range, a menu comes up saying 'PLEASE WAIT'. Then nothing happens. The menu remains on screen and only way to make it disappear is to reset the box. :angry

Anyone else tried to edit videos and got it done?

manig said:
When viewing a recorded video, press the 'BLUE' button on remote and a menu to cut, split the video pops up.

But when I press OK to cut/split the selected range, a menu comes up saying 'PLEASE WAIT'. Then nothing happens. The menu remains on screen and only way to make it disappear is to reset the box. :angry

Anyone else tried to edit videos and got it done?

Ya me tried it....but not succeed....happened same as yours....but to disappear the menu I switched off the ac power...menu disappeared on next boot...no need to reset...

Yes, sometimes it records 15~20 mins extra after a movie ends. Bad epg. It would be really great if this feature can function properly to cut the extra bits.

I reboot/reset by pressing the power button on remote for a few seconds.

I think if it is not properly implemented as then users will simply remove ads. Alread users are fast forwarding unwanted bits.
BTW any idea about this function works poperly on other DTH STBs.

Hello manig,

As I read your comment, that you are using 1 TB WD usb 3.0 external HDD..

currently I am using Pendrive but it is become too hot, either playing contents from it or not.
What is your experience about HDD temperature while connecting 24 X 7 with STB, As I read somewhere above 60 degree will harm to HDD.

fourk said:
Hello manig,

As I read your comment, that you are using 1 TB WD usb 3.0 external HDD..

currently I am using Pendrive but it is become too hot, either playing contents from it or not.
What is your experience about HDD temperature while connecting 24 X 7 with STB, As I read somewhere above 60 degree will harm to HDD.

Me too used both pendrive and 1tb 3.0 hdd with 2222 box......
No problem or heating for hdd.....the main reason for heating is that heat transfer from stb internal board to pendrive .....anything connected via a usb cable will not heat much....only normal range of data transfer heat only....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock