Article Editor’s choice Top 15 Indian Original series to binge-watch during the lockdown

DreamDTH

DreamDTH bot
Reaction score
Indian-Originals-1024x576.jpg

Let’s face it, Its lockdown time and most of us are spending our days at home with limited things to do to keep ourselves occupied. Most of us have taken to binge-watching Indian and International shows online...

This thread is for the general discussion of the article: Editor’s choice Top 15 Indian Original series to binge-watch during the lockdown. Please add to the discussion here.

Best series I liked and Binge worthy in no particular order

Special Ops (Disney+ Hotstar)
Kota Factory (TVF)
The Family Man (Prime Video)
Breathe (Prime Video)
Criminal Justice (Disney+ Hotstar)
Inside Edge (Prime Video )
Sacred Games (Netflix)

Panchayat and Hostel Daze on Prime Video are pretty fun too.

Last edited:
not even a single entry from TVF.
kota factory should be included.
Had thought of ye meri family and permanent roommates from tvf, I liked both of them, haven't watched Kota factory yet.

Of no use to me bcz i have watched all of them except barcode. But will say all of the shows are really nice n watchable.

Below average list. Why aren't Little Things, Made in Heaven, Inside Edge, Family Man, Bose - Dead or Alive, Panchayat and Yeh Meri Family not included? Hotstar Originals and MX Player's shows are just disappointing.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock