Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu's overseas collection

Niraj Rathod

Reaction score
Notwithstanding the poor opening response that Karan Johar and UTV Motion Pictures’ Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu (EMAET) has been getting, the Imran Khan-Kareena Kapoor starrer has been doing moderately well overseas.

The movie has collected £ 67,465 in Britain, according to a statement from UTV.

In North America, it has collected around $200,000 while the income of Delhi Belly was $170,000 on day one.

In the Gulf the film has mopped up $313, 778 with 12 more screens yet to report, UTV said. Khan's previous starrer, I Hate Luv Storys, collected $354,000 while Mere Brother Ki Dulhan got $288,000.

In Australia too, the Karan Johar film was going super strong with an earning of $269,000 compared to $20,000 of Mere Brother Ki Dulhan, $166000 of I Hate Luv Storys and $ 30,000 of Delhi Belly.

Bad response due to Agneepath...thats what has been eating away the audience share :)

Not at all bro. The film is doing well and collected around 31 crore. In it's 1st week in india and going well and it should deserve a Hit tag. The film is strong in multiplexes .

Ravi budhwar said:
No bro. I have not seen the film yet.
Ooh, ok...I hav heard the movie is a total waste of bucks...so not planning to see it !

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock