DDF Exclusive Eleven licenses granted by MIB on 25 March 2019

9 channels are from Viacom 18 n they've now applied for the renaming the licences by now to MIB again :LOL: As always its the only network i see Very fast :wink2: So 10 more channels are expected from Viacom 18 :love:
Let's hope one of them is a English music channel. And one being a Assamese GEC channel and a HD version of it. We Assamese people are desperately waiting for an HD channel. 🙁

I think UTV action soon going to be rebranded as Star Gold 2 n so they applied for HD Licence n they got now :tup:
That's a stupid idea. If they want to rebrand atleast retain the name 'Action.' They should rename it to Star Gold Action. Action movies are popular. Even the name Action sells that channel.
How the hell Viacom18 is getting these many licences. This time they got 10 licenses at once.

On the other side, Sony struggling for months to get Sony Marathi HD approval.
Hard work and great connection with great content tv?

That's a stupid idea. If they want to rebrand atleast retain the name 'Action.' They should rename it to Star Gold Action. Action movies are popular. Even the name Action sells that channel.

Hard work and great connection with great content tv?

We know what happened to star movies action channel, its fate was such it shutdown in 1 month. Name itself doesn’t sell the channel if there is no content.

We know what happened to star movies action channel, its fate was such it shutdown in 1 month. Name itself doesn’t sell the channel if there is no content.
Wrong audience here. Star Movies Action was a English movies channel. Meanwhile this might be a Hindi movie channel with Hindi or dubbed action movies.

9 channels are from Viacom 18 n they've now applied for the renaming the licences by now to MIB again :LOL: As always its the only network i see Very fast :wink2: So 10 more channels are expected from Viacom 18 :love:

Not :no2: 9 channels bro.

8 From Viacom 18
1 From Star
1 From Hare Krsna (Hare Krishna) i think new broadcaster.

Upcoming channels from Viacom 18
1. Colors Jazbaat
2. Colors Jazbaat HD
3. Colors Jashn
4. Colors Dhadak
5. Colors Kamaal

Wrong audience here. Star Movies Action was a English movies channel. Meanwhile this might be a Hindi movie channel with Hindi or dubbed action movies.

Star gold itself is struggling with ratings, without great library it will not be successful.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock