End of free Preview.

did airtel guys make espn HD as a special channel??
why they didn't add that channel in base pack yet after 30th day of laucnhing the channel?

This time and for next few additions the problem would be more
They have changed pack names to Max HD,now we can't tell how many channels are included in pack,now whatever CC says,we have to agree on that rather than arguing nd CC are almost clueless most of the times :(
Had to call CC to get these channels

Optimus_Prime said:
did airtel guys make espn HD as a special channel??
why they didn't add that channel in base pack yet after 30th day of laucnhing the channel?
I think after IPL they will surely add this channel on base pack..

kumarvishwas said:
This time and for next few additions the problem would be more
They have changed pack names to Max HD,now we can't tell how many channels are included in pack,now whatever CC says,we have to agree on that rather than arguing nd CC are almost clueless most of the times :(
Had to call CC to get these channels

Are u getting all the 4 channels now (romedy now , mn, jalsha & jalsha m.)..?
I suppose u told cc to only HR ur a/c once right...

I am on South Magnum Sun TV 35 HD and was not receiving MN and RN HDs it is fixed after calling CC

i'm still not getting movies now & romedy now hd in spite of being on mega 33 hd.. :(
whats wrong with airtel is what i don't get... yesterday itself i was told that i'll get them without any dealy..

Nishal said:
i'm still not getting movies now & romedy now hd in spite of being on mega 33 hd.. :(
whats wrong with airtel is what i don't get... yesterday itself i was told that i'll get them without any dealy..

Did u called CC and asked them to rectify it?:huh:huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock