End of free Preview.

Nishal said:
yes, yesterday after i asked u itself here at night..

Didn't they solved the problem?
If not,just post your problem on their twitter page(@Airtel_Presence),they'll ask for your number and then some senior will call u,they are much more intelligent and polite than normal Airtel CC,maybe they can help you :k

I have called cc number of times but they kept on saying that Movies Now HD, Romedy Now HD, Star Jalsha HD & Jalsha Movies HD are not in my package. Then I did what kumarvishwas bro has said: I twitted @Airtel_Presence and now the channels are coming within 1 hour. Thanks

Movies Now HD ,Romedy now hd, jalsha and jalsha movies don't have free preview message coming now...That means is it added to packs now?

nithinricks85 said:
Movies Now HD ,Romedy now hd, jalsha and jalsha movies don't have free preview message coming now...That means is it added to packs now?
Are you getting those channels?

Hi, can anyone tell in which add on pack, these newly launched HD channels(star jalsha,jalsha movies,movies now,romedy now) are added. Are these available in All south 38 HD pack.

This is just bull sh#t from adtv

Its unavailable even in Magnum pack which is the highest pack from.adtv

Movies Now HD,Romedy Now HD,Jalsha Movies,Jalsha HD have been added to all top HD packs,you just need to call CC to refresh your account,you'll get these 4 channels :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock