Sad News End of Freedom Plan on Independend TV/Big TV

animesh

Reaction score
Independent TV/ BIG TV withdrawing it's Freedom Pack 1999
IMG-20190111-WA0000.jpg

More Updates Comming Soon...

No you have to choose 100 channels and pay much more than freedom pack,better consume money they will refund to your account by choosing a pack and after money is fully consumed just switch to new DTH connection of a better company having more channels

Last edited:
I ordered independent tv in jan 1 , with freedom pack , after saw this freedom pack stop notice , i call to cc and they transfer call to senior supervisor he said , u ll get free pay channels and fta channels wat in freedom pack , there will be oly an minor change in it , which is have to pay 250 for choosing pay channel bouquets .. he himself said they are giving free pay channel for 1 year. Then why have to choose pay channel bouquets?? Separately... Wat 2 do now ? I asked to cancel my order , he repeating same u will get 1 yr free pay channels , no need to worry !!! can I believe or not , totally confused 😶😑

Last edited:
Reactions: mss
Dear Retailer
You are informed that according to the guidelines of Trai * Independent TV has launched * Mahabachat Pack *. It will not include all HD channels and star movies with immediate effect. Please inform your retailer about the information. The rest will be notified if the new rule trials. Thank you.💐

👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻
Updates from Independent Distributor have just arrived

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock