Sad News End of Freedom Plan on Independend TV/Big TV

I ordered independent tv in jan 1 , with freedom pack , after saw this freedom pack stop notice , i call to cc and they transfer call to senior supervisor he said , u ll get free pay channels and fta channels wat in freedom pack , there will be oly an minor change in it , which is have to pay 250 for choosing pay channel bouquets .. he himself said they are giving free pay channel for 1 year. Then why have to choose pay channel bouquets?? Separately... Wat 2 do now ? I asked to cancel my order , he repeating same u will get 1 yr free pay channels , no need to worry !!! can I believe or not , totally confused 😶😑
All have to pay for watching cricket ,HD and English Channels. There respective regional And Hindi entertainment are free for 1 year
What's in mahabachat?
Means End of Independent TV. After plan got over throw the DTH and back to best DTH providers

Dear Retailer
You are informed that according to the guidelines of Trai * Independent TV has launched * Mahabachat Pack *. It will not include all HD channels and star movies with immediate effect. Please inform your retailer about the information. The rest will be notified if the new rule trials. Thank you.💐

👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻
Updates from Independent Distributor have just arrived
Sir, is this confirmed news?
Do you have more details...??

Seriously, what is TRAI doing? Its just adding to customer woes. Everyone thinks all this is due to impending launch of the new player in the already saturated DTH Market. What techniques such players do to gain subscribers! First we saw the mobile market disruption. Now this is next.

Long live TRAI. Please help consumers and businesses rather than fleecing them.

Independent TV is cashing on TRAI orders. They can still offer 5 years free fta channels & charge extra for paid channels. But it limits their profitability as commission of 20% is nothing as most people won't be opting for more than 100-250 of paid channels. Thus earning them a meager 20-50rs by which they won't be able to pay even their satellite cost. Customer care, office, n software, license cost is a different thing.

I think a consolidation is about to come in cable/dth cos .... quite similar to cellphone providers phase.

Dear Retailer
You are informed that according to the guidelines of Trai * Independent TV has launched * Mahabachat Pack *. It will not include all HD channels and star movies with immediate effect. Please inform your retailer about the information. The rest will be notified if the new rule trials. Thank you.💐

👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻
Updates from Independent Distributor have just arrived

Bro, scroll in home channel about new mahabachat pack

n0C22LJ.png

PyP1plG.png

3Zzauiw.png

0aBxc0v.png

SDNPuCH.png

iFXQeby.png

qDzwYyb.png

1rJsaLj.png

5JCzaL3.png

Freedom 1999 offer is not available to new customer from Dec 30, 2018 onwards as per the new TRAI rules. As an existing customer, we will help you MIGRATE from the existing "Freedom 1999" pack to the NEW "Mahabachat Pack" at no extra cost. Channel list available to you will get suitably modified. Continue to enjoy the great INDEPENDENT TV viewing experience.

3sports HD, MTV beats HD,ndtv group, Raj tv group, 2discovery channels shall not be available from feb....

Trai already given big freedom to the customer so independent TV withdraw their freedom:ROFLMAO::LOL::biggrin:

Trai already given big freedom to the customer so independent TV withdraw their freedom:ROFLMAO::LOL::biggrin:
TRAI creating situations to watch only DD channel's:(:LOL::biggrin:. That's why 25 DD channel's mandatory in 100 FTA channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock