DDF Exclusive English Movies Premiere updates

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,458
  • Views: Views 236,530
I think after HBO and WB shutting down, Many more Entertainment and Movie Channels will shutdown, if it is from No.1 Broadcaster also shutdown because English entertainment and Movies Channels loss venture for Broadcaster.

Someone said in this thread Paramount have huge library so Viacom can launch movie channel in India, it's not Possible because movie Acquisition cost too High, even Sony and Star also failed to Acquire Disney, 20th century Studios and Sony Pictures movies. if IP issues, laws and Acquiring Legal proceeding not there in India then we can expect every movie in Same expected Channels, But these things not allowed and every movie Acquisition is leagl in India.

I think after HBO and WB shutting down, Many more Entertainment and Movie Channels will shutdown, if it is from No.1 Broadcaster also shutdown because English entertainment and Movies Channels loss venture for Broadcaster.

Someone said in this thread Paramount have huge library so Viacom can launch movie channel in India, it's not Possible because movie Acquisition cost too High, even Sony and Star also failed to Acquire Disney, 20th century Studios and Sony Pictures movies. if IP issues, laws and Acquiring Legal proceeding not there in India then we can expect every movie in Same expected Channels, But these things not allowed and every movie Acquisition is leagl in India.
Also many,including me opts for OTT for english movies....or movies in general...
And now that paramount too is going to start it's own streaming service,launching new movie channel for same is not worth....also on streming service,u cn get many more movies which one cn find hard to see on tv

QVQCyCp.png

Movie was not available in 10 languages in d2h, did anybody enjoyed it in other languages?All I heard Was French voices
Bro who told it will b in Indian regional languages
They r showing daily 9pm foreign language films till 11th march
Like French, Spanish etc

Bro who told it will b in Indian regional languages
They r showing daily 9pm foreign language films till 11th march
Like French, Spanish etc
they have fooled the general audience (who don't watch the channel, in order to get their attention) by a simple word play, they are airing movies "of" (not exactly "in" due to which the confusion) different languages from different parts of the world

they have fooled the general audience (who don't watch the channel, in order to get their attention) by a simple word play, they are airing movies "of" (not exactly "in" due to which the confusion) different languages from different parts of the world
This is some next-level misleading advertising. 😂

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock