DDF Exclusive English Movies Premiere updates

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,467
  • Views: Views 238,351
But @ least they are premiering movies , some movies are getting premiered on & flix even b4 America, jumanji next level & fantasy island to name few
I Hated the newer version of jumanji it ruined my childhood I loved the Robin Williams version and Even spider man got remake back to back Both have Kristen Dunst it's very sad too see her movies getting back to back Remakes

I Hated the newer version of jumanji it ruined my childhood I loved the Robin Williams version and Even spider man got remake back to back Both have Kristen Dunst it's very sad too see her movies getting back to back Remakes
Old is gold always , it's because is in our good time memories, jumanji was rebooted with Dyanye Johnson, while for spiderman production Houses r changing periodically,
I also like tobey Maguire movies only, while amazing series wasn't amazing @ all & then the series rebooted again & synchronised with Avengers, so they have created a total mess around spiderman

Old is gold always , it's because is in our good time memories, jumanji was rebooted with Dyanye Johnson, while for spiderman production Houses r changing periodically,
I also like tobey Maguire movies only, while amazing series wasn't amazing @ all & then the series rebooted again & synchronised with Avengers, so they have created a total mess around spiderman
Same with hulk

Yeah, premiering before Indian OTT release too. Problem is during pandemic most movies directly released on OTT platforms creating gap again.
Last 1 year is quite difficult for entire world & every industry, there are very few takers for ott & I am sure movie industry is in loss, be it Bollywood or Hollywood, that is the reason 'no time to die' has been postponed thrice for 1 & 1/2 year

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock