Enjoy Pepsi IPL 2013 for Free in Tata Sky

• Thread starter r-k
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 11,435

r-k

Banned
Reaction score
Great news for all Tata Sky subscribers as Set MAX channel will be provided absolutely FREE during PEPSI IPL 2013. This is a delightful treat to all cricket fans in Tata Sky. PEPSI IPL 2013 goes live with the opening ceremony at 7 pm this evening. All Tata Sky subscribers can enjoy matches that start tomorrow at no extra cost. Max will be offered free from 2 Apr, 3pm to 26 May 2013 (i.e for the IPL duration). Nice addition and good move by Tata Sky.

great way to fool people. max is already part of all packs so is tata sky even sane enough to say above things

good news... but not a surprising one as i was expecting this.... and this is not the first time they do this.... this is the 6th consecutive time they give IPL for free.... i have never spent a single paise to watch IPL so far :p

dino29 said:
great way to fool people. max is already part of all packs so is tata sky even sane enough to say above things

are you 100% sure......

kumar.manish said:
oh ho blind suportar of d2h dino people are not fool dear offar is offar

mods/admin if people continue to make personal attacks on me then i guess u should take action.. Its better that members concentrate on discussing topics than just calling names at me

dino29 said:
except for south sports pack, all packs have set max

Then it is an offer for few south people at least...

dino29 said:
kumar.manish said:

mods/admin if people continue to make personal attacks on me then i guess u should take action.. Its better that members concentrate on discussing topics than just calling names at me

it is because you provided a wrong info.... why did you say max is part of ALL PACKS and TS is fooling people.... so its a WRONG info, dont provoke people and then report if they reply at you.....

mmadhankumar said:
dino29 said:
kumar.manish said:

it is because you provided a wrong info.... why did you say max is part of ALL PACKS and TS is fooling people.... so its a WRONG info, dont provoke people and then report if they reply at you.....

oh really, where did i provoke that member, i was giving my opinion on the topic then why did he make a personal remark about me, that is wrong

Tata sky should clearly say that its an offer for south sports pack customers

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock