• Views: Views 5,239

Sagar

Contributor
Reaction score
Enterr10 Bangla added by Tata Sky @1333

sDjnxLL.jpg

ANB News adder by Tata Sky @1923

G7Fac3t.jpg

Quality addition by premium dth brand of India. Niche channels with art and music garbage doesn't make a DTH feel premium. Regional fta and local cable channels makes it feel premium. Hopefully, Housefull Movies is next. Who watches &Xplor HD or 9XO anyway?

Quality addition by premium dth brand of India. Niche channels with art and music garbage doesn't make a DTH feel premium. Regional fta and local cable channels makes it feel premium. Hopefully, Housefull Movies is next. Who watches &Xplor HD or 9XO anyway?
I want 9xo, maiboli, & explore hd, fyi TV 18 HD and Jeet prime hd

off topic I am sure &Xplor HD will be added in recent months on Tata Sky but for 9XO there is little hope. Tata Sky is missing these two only while others the count is more and I have resigned to the fact that those will never get added and I after purchasing smart TV enjoy some of them via wi-fi.aI will suggest you can watch 9XO through MX Player and & explor HD through subscription of ZEE5 till that time.

off topic I am sure &Xplor HD will be added in recent months on Tata Sky but for 9XO there is little hope. Tata Sky is missing these two only while others the count is more and I have resigned to the fact that those will never get added and I after purchasing smart TV enjoy some of them via wi-fi.aI will suggest you can watch 9XO through MX Player and & explor HD through subscription of ZEE5 till that time.
I have premium subscription of Zee5 and I use to watch 9XO until they removed. I subscribed to Tata Sky Music+ as an good alternative to 9XO. But for &Xplor. So much delay can't be forgiven as they is no alternative to same even their Tata Sky Bollywood service which they charge upto ₹95 airs almost same movies everyday.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock