Breaking EPG added on many channels

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
EPG added on many channels: Sony Aath, Star Jalsha Movies, Kolkata TV, Khusboo Bangla, Aakash Aath, Colors Odia, Tarang, Tarang Music, Alankar, OTV Odia, Star Pravah, ABP Majha, Colors Marathi, Zee Marathi, Zee Talkies, 9X Jhakaas.

Slowly slowly Sun dth increasing his business. They Should add all remaining Marathi channels and few hindi channels then it's great challenge for Tata Sky, airtel dth and Dish TV in North area.

@ShivRaJ bro for Marathi customers they recently added 9X Jhakaas and re - added ABP Majha. For Punjabi customers they added PTC Punjabi, PTC News and re - added MH One Music. I hope they add some more channels too. They need to add 2 to 3 Gujarati channels too.

@ShivRaJ bro for Marathi customers they recently added 9X Jhakaas and re - added ABP Majha. For Punjabi customers they added PTC Punjabi, PTC News and re - added MH One Music. I hope they add some more channels too. They need to add 2 to 3 Gujarati channels too.

Two to three channels are not enough they should add all remaining channels.

I think Gujarati has only 2-3 non-news channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock