EPG issue

• Thread starter manig
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 1,416

manig

Reaction score
No EPG coming for Star Movies Select HD since last 3 days. Today not even Movies Now HD is showing. Just current and next movie are shown.

Anyone else noticed this?

This is not good if you plan to record a movie.

I think that's the problem of your Set Top Box. Look at that one, and reset the box.

manig said:
No EPG coming for Star Movies Select HD since last 3 days. Today not even Movies Now HD is showing. Just current and next movie are shown.

i have same issue. on star movies select hd, TLC HD, Fox Life hd.

i reset my box but problem not solved.

GODMAN said:
Reset your box :k

Still not working. I have four d2h HD stbs and the issue is on all.

Even 'Fox Life HD' has no epg. Just current and next program. This is no good, I want to record Latin Angels which comes late night. But due to no early epg I cant do it. This is really annoying.

manig said:
Still not working. I have four d2h HD stbs and the issue is on all.

Even 'Fox Life HD' has no epg. Just current and next program. This is no good, I want to record Latin Angels which comes late night. But due to no early epg I cant do it. This is really annoying.

just program a Manuel recording for that time :p

manig said:

Newly added HD channels only show tht ;
Even SS HD hv similar issues :-/:-/

Im also facing the same problem with epg for new HD Channels as mentioned above.

So it looks like a issue from d2h end nothing wrong with the stb as on other channels epg works good but yes not as it use to be when d2h use to show epg for next 5 days and now they show epg only for today and tomorrow which is bad.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock