Epic Channel rebranded with new logo

Shantanu

Contributor
Reaction score
As EPIC channel elevates its brand proposition to the infotainment space, it is all set to take on an innovative brand identity. Poised to be the only Hindi language India-centric infotainment channel, EPIC will soon unveil its new logo and fresh programming, with the new seasons, new shows and new avatar going live on TV from July 4.

Interpreting the new brand logo, a feature that prominently stands out is the simple dot on the ‘i’ of EPIC. The dot in the logo represents a Loupe - a small yet powerful magnifying device commonly used by jewellers to observe things closely and minutely. The design is symbolic of the channel’s promise of focusing on and revealing the finer details and various facets of India.

The colours used in the logo depict deep meanings in the Indian culture and beautifully spell out the spirit of this country, where gold signifies prosperity and magnetism, whereas brilliance comes together with the dynamism,
richness and fieriness of the shade red. The new lowercase font of the logo aims to subtly convey the younger and approachable positioning of the channel.
The crux of the channel’s ethos lies in exploring India’s untold stories, facts and possibilities. The channel will be introducing a slew of new shows taking Indians on an EPIC journey throughout India.
With a massive fan following for its previous two seasons, ‘Devlok by Devdutt Pattanaik’ Season 3 starting from July 4, will take viewers on the voyage to delve deeper into the fascinating world of Hindu mythology. Famous mythologist Devdutt Pattnaik, tells stories from the tomes of Indian mythology in his inimitable style.
EPIC channel undergoes brand refresh

Agree with SagR
New logo is not good {just like Aishya Takia Before and now}

DC04B7QW0AEI90I.jpg:large

Hope , they come with more new programs ....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock