Epic Channel to air NFDC movies

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2
  • Views: Views 1,066

Basil

Staff member
Reaction score
MUMBAI: With the commitment to deliver differential content, The Epic Channel is presenting an era of NFDC movies. The movies will air at 9 pm on weekdays. They will fall under the channel’s ‘Summer Theatre’ initiative. The movies include ‘Suraj Ka Satvan Ghoda’ and Mammo’ by Shyam Bengal, and ‘Naseem’ and ‘Arvind Desai Ki Ajeeb Daastan’ by Saeed Akhtar Mirza. The broadcaster said that the variety of the films showcased is rooted in brilliance and features captivating stories, giving viewers a chance to commemorate on some of the everlasting but long forgotten slice of life movies. All these films range across different genres and have won various national and international awards at festivals. The movies boast of great star casts with some of them featuring Om Puri, Shabana Azmi, Anupam Kher, Naseeruddin Shah and Anil Kapoor. The films air weekdays at 9 pm.

Read more at: Epic Channel to air NFDC movies | TelevisionPost.com | TelevisionPost.com

I like shows of epic channel....fav one is raja,rasoi aur anya kahaniya and epicgrams etc.

ssjambla said:
I like shows of epic channel....fav one is raja,rasoi aur anya kahaniya and epicgrams etc.

Oh! Wow I like Rabindra dada's story based show Stories of Rabindranath Tagore & Epic ke 10

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock