"EPIC HD" will Not be Available in Airtel Digital TV.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 41
  • Views Views: Views 5,291
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prateek Marwadi said:
bro... can u please show us the post? :huh:huh:huh
n also bro we all r here to provide news n help the other members
y u always want to take credit:huh:huh:huh
many people including me have provided some exclusive news but none of us took the credit.
it is just a simple advice bro:luv:luv:luv

Prateek bro i m not taking credit of anything.. I stic to my words which i was wrote last tym.. Thanks for ur advice..:s :s

Harry.S said:
Why u want to bleme me??? Check it bro first then blame someone.. Deep.S bro posted the news after me.. & I just say that becoz of bad viewership the contract of Epic HD is not go further & SS HD4 will take place as Adtv finalized the deal with them to fulfill the empty space of Epic HD..:huh :huh

Not blaming you bro. But where did you post that EPIC HD will be replaced by SS HD4? Give me the post line please..

You are saying Deep.S posted after you. Deep.S bro posted about EPIC HD removal at 3:54 PM. But I didn't see any post from you on this before his post. Even in other places you posted at 4:56 PM.

If you already posted this news, I am Sorry. But I want to see the post by you which was posted before Deep.S bro's post.. After that you can take my sorry.

Sadiq said:
If you already posted this news, I am Sorry. But I want to see the post by you which was posted before Deep.S bro's post.. After that you can take my sorry.

@ sadiq bro

actually he has posted this news casually (without confirming) few days b4 in some other thread. he wrote this as a guess part only. he has never confirmed it.:tup:tup:tup

Prateek Marwadi said:
@ sadiq bro

actually he has posted this news casually (without confirming) few days b4 in some other thread. he wrote this as a guess part only. he has never confirmed it.:tup:tup:tup

That's fine bro! But I don't remember where and when he posted this.. If you know where he posted, please share the link with me.. Or he can share the link...

Sadiq said:
That's fine bro! But I don't remember where and when he posted this.. If you know where he posted, please share the link with me.. Or he can share the link...

bro... ss hd 4 channel addition thread - i think
in that thread he replied to someone that sshd4 is going to add as he had this news from nodal dept. only
casually he wrote that epic hd ll b removed n ss hd4 ll b added
it was just a guess part only - i think as he has never confirmed it

wait bro... i ll try to find that post

Prateek Marwadi said:
bro... ss hd 4 channel addition thread - i think
in that thread he replied to someone that sshd4 is going to add as he had this news from nodal dept. only
casually he wrote that epic hd ll b removed n ss hd4 ll b added
it was just a guess part only - i think as he has never confirmed it

wait bro... i ll try to find that post

Sorry bro! I didn't any such posts in that thread from him..

Sadiq said:
Sorry bro! I didn't any such posts in that thread from him..

yes bro. u r right. i also cud not find it in those two threads which i mentioned.
but gimme more time as it may b in some other threads
i m saying this bcoz ss hd 4 ll b added - only he was sure

Prateek Marwadi said:
@ sadiq bro

Channel Request : Star Sports HD4

1st page itself - he clearly said that i ll b added in a month or so as he got this news from senior staff only :tup:tup:tup

But I don't see him in any post saying SS HD4 is a replacement of EPIC HD.

Harry.S said:
So the news comes true of mine that SS HD4 will be take place of EPIC HD..:tup

One more thing.. EPIC HD removal was posted by Deep.S but Harry bro is saying Deep bro posted the news after Harry bro. But I didn't find any thread or post from Harry bro saying that EPIC HD will be removed tonight. But Harry bro posted this removal news in other places after one hour from the time it posted by Deep.S.

Harry.S said:
Why u want to bleme me??? Check it bro first then blame someone.. Deep.S bro posted the news after me.. & I just say that becoz of bad viewership the contract of Epic HD is not go further & SS HD4 will take place as Adtv finalized the deal with them to fulfill the empty space of Epic HD..:huh :huh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom